• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] revolution texas team bag with quad shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
pictures will be posted in about 1 hour. I have to give my son a bath and get him in bed first.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the same as the Carolina but with one cup holder right? Bag looks nice.

Yes...it is the same as a carolina except it only has 1 drink holder. As for number of discs that it holds, the main compartment holds between 12-16. There are 2 huge pockets on the sides that can hold 2 or 3 discs each and the putter pocket on the front.

There is an old page that has the specs for this bag: http://www.discgolfer.com/te_team.html

i have a Carolina (same compartment size i believe) and it holds around 17-18 in the center compartment, 3-4 in each side pocket, 2 in the front putter pouch, and 2 you can slide in the backside of the lining, so around 25 total which is very handy depending on what setup your looking at achieving for each outing.

sorry for the hijack Plank :)

No problem :) I was basing the capacity off of what was on the website. I had 14 in the main compartment but couldnt' remember how much room was left for more since I took out the discs for the photos.

The bag is in great condition and the only dirt that is showing is a little bit of red clay/mud on the bottom. But it will come off with a good washing since it is on the truck liner part...

For those who dont know much about these bags, you can hold 20 discs, hoodie, sweatpants, towel, retriever, birdie bag, keys, wallet, cell, plus a drink COMFORTABLY!

someone buy this or i will for a backup, great price here with quads included!

I need to get this bag sold. I am trying to save up some money to make a large purchase.

Maybe today will be the day...

If other people are like me, they got paid last night/today...

I'm shocked it hasn't sold either. Believe me, if my wife wouldn't hold our love life hostage for buying another bag, I would've been all over it days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts