• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] RF and RF2 Wizards

Not yet, only because the Plastic Patrol (my wife) is on me like flies on dookie. I must have one of these, or several.

They're weird. Curious to see how durable they end up being. One of my buddies on this site has a couple of them that I fondled. They felt all wrong to me, but I'm a KC/DX Aviar guy. They certainly were "Really Flexible".

They're weird. Curious to see how durable they end up being. One of my buddies on this site has a couple of them that I fondled. They felt all wrong to me, but I'm a KC/DX Aviar guy. They certainly were "Really Flexible".

Sounds a little funny, but I have a black SSSS Wizard and it makes an awesome catch disc.

bummer its only on ebay...i hate dealing with ebay. hopefully this becomes a production thing i'll be back to using gateway putters!

Like flies to steaming sh!t :D

They really are awesome and retarded flexible, so stock up!

I fondled an RF and didnt think they were that flexy. Maybe ss or sss comparable but not "melt in your hand" flexy but they had some give to them. The grip is amazing! I believe they just used tire rubber.
Please Gateway make RF Voodoos! Pretty please?

bummer its only on ebay...i hate dealing with ebay. hopefully this becomes a production thing i'll be back to using gateway putters!

It's straight from Gateway though, and not some shyster on EBay. I understand if you just don't like the bidding though. There is some buy it now stuff on there too, but not these.

They are gold. I have 2 and they just feel nice. I'm a previous SSS Wizard thrower though. They are flexible but not floppy, hard to explain but that's what it is........jbz

I fondled an RF and didnt think they were that flexy. Maybe ss or sss comparable but not "melt in your hand" flexy but they had some give to them. The grip is amazing! I believe they just used tire rubber.
Please Gateway make RF Voodoos! Pretty please?

I could be down for a couple RFF Voodoo's myself......:clap:

I posted on Gateway's facebook for Voodoo's if anyone wants to add to my post to spark interest to Gateway to produce them.

It's straight from Gateway though, and not some shyster on EBay. I understand if you just don't like the bidding though. There is some buy it now stuff on there too, but not these.

yea i grabbed my huevos and said f it then saw it was only bidding, closed the page and said f it.

forreal though i hope these or voodoo's become production. only reason i quit using sss voodoos is the rim was flexible enough and had too many unnecesary spit-outs.

im giddy i already said it once but c'mon......regular production!

Latest posts