• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Plastic?

nice with the "flashing." i actually build plastic injection molds and that is indeed what it is called. the plastic that finds a way out of the mold is known as flash.

i broke out my buddies digital scale and found that two of my 180s are really 182s....WIN.

Digital scale... what's he been doing ;)

But I'm convinced to get a Rhyno after reading the Rhyno Bomb thread. Leaning toward champ plastic but how good are they for pure putting?

Digital scale... what's he been doing ;)

But I'm convinced to get a Rhyno after reading the Rhyno Bomb thread. Leaning toward champ plastic but how good are they for pure putting?

Amazing. They will hold any line you put them on. Need a big anhyzer around the tree and into the bucket? The you better grab your champ rhyno. I love it for putting, upshots, and drives, it has dramatically improved my game.

I'm a big fan of the DX Rhyno. Great control when beaten in, because the further it wears, the more an anny line it will take. If I throw my DX putter Rhyno and a regular DX rhyno with the same throw, the new one will fade left and the putter will break right. It's great to have the same mold that can hold two lines.

Latest posts