• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rodnoc 2008 Video

Fritz

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
There was this hilarious tournament here in Colorado called Rodnoc (condor spelled backwards) check out this video.

It's short but at lot of fun to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7dL_4EWUGw

That tourney was awesome! I lost in a playoff though, because I got stroked for taking my left hand out of my pocket before the hole was over!

sick! i love the heckler!!!! oh man it'd be so fun to see people having to deal with that... i love hating golfers that are easily distracted :twisted:

maybe at our next club meeting we can make something like this happen.

genius!

Johnnytothec said:
That tourney was awesome! I lost in a playoff though, because I got stroked for taking my left hand out of my pocket before the hole was over!
At least you didn't get stroked with your hand IN your pocket! :p

Working Stiff said:
Johnnytothec said:

Leave it to the Ron Jeremy look alike to go there...I considered it and thought better of it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

GorillaTactics said:
Working Stiff said:
Johnnytothec said:

Leave it to the Ron Jeremy look alike to go there...I considered it and thought better of it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have a real bad cold, so I've been home all day AND I'm loaded on cold medicine. I'll wake up tomorrow and regret everything I posted today!

There should be another tournament like this in October to raise money for the Icebowl. What we do at the tournaments is play the course backwards so teepad 2 to 1's basket....that kind of thing...then people sponsor holes and can make the hole however they want as long as they provide the materials. The one in the video was called rodnoc which is condor backwards which is the favorite disc of John Bird the guy that the course is named after. The one in October will be the Opxe (pronounced oopsie) for the course named Expo. I would encourage you to do one in your town. It is very easy to run and after the first one (ours had 12 people) the people that played will talk about how much fun it is and the second one (ours had something like 60) will be much larger. Do this to raise money for the Ice Bowl in your town or if you don't have an Ice Bowl in your town then raise the money for the Denver Colorado Ice Bowl ;) These things are SUPER fun!

Peace
Scott