• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rycenga Course in Spring Lake Michigan Pulled

rshrevo

Birdie Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
It's a shame, I used to play there all the time to break the monotony of McGraft Park. I think Ross Park may fill it's void now that they added baskets.

Thats too bad. I live like 40 minutes north of spring lake. I haven't played the course there and now it looks like I never will :(

I was camping at Hoffmaster over Labor Day, was gonna head over and check this course out... Sucks that it got pulled.

I love how almost every picture of someone either carrying a beer or or drinking one. Talk about bias journalism. Still that's retarded that the responsible non park-abusing disc golfers have to pay the price for the choices of a few *******s.

Having lived in Spring Lake for 2.5 years, I can't say I'm not surprised. The "village" of spring lake was full of douchers, and I can only imagine the majority of the traffic coming TO spring lake to play that course, couldn't have been much better....It's really a shocker that it took this long to get pulled.

Maybe they will put a better course in at some time....

Having lived in Spring Lake for 2.5 years, I can't say I'm not surprised. The "village" of spring lake was full of douchers, and I can only imagine the majority of the traffic coming TO spring lake to play that course, couldn't have been much better....It's really a shocker that it took this long to get pulled.

Maybe they will put a better course in at some time....

Why would they after people vandalized another course?

I only said maybe, I personally don't care one way or another if they put in another course. I don't plan on visiting S.L. again anytime soon.

Burchfield is one of my all time favorites. Shot one of my best rounds ever there.

Gotta love vandalizing drunkards. I don't think the drunks would be able to get this bad at my local courses,we have responsible discers who wouldn't have any part of the asshatery. We have got to police ourselves,and not call authorities(whomever they shall be). If you see this behavior confront the idiots,and don't let them get away with it.

If the locals would've handled this on their own,the city wouldn't have had to take drastic measures.

Last edited: