• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Santa Cruz/Monterey trip planned

BUMP...do people play dg at night in Monterey or Santa Cruz? If so, where? Thanks for the help guys!

OK, so I take it people don't play disc at night up in SC. It's supposed to be in the 30's at night anyway, so that may change our minds.

Sheesh!

^Do you know if the '4 pin circuit' at Scotts Valley High is lit?

^Do you know if the '4 pin circuit' at Scotts Valley High is lit?

The only time I think it would be lit is if there was a game going on, plus it is just a few pins around their track with no tee pads (at least the last and only time I have been there). If they are playing a game at the Aptos course I am sure you could play hole 1 and 4 as the lights should be bright enough. All the night golf I hear about is done with glow sticks and LED's.

^Fair enough, and good to know. Not to be a pain, but are there any legalities behind playing at night? ie park hours, enforcement, inability to see/play?

We have been known to throw after dark quite frequently especially in the wintertime, so it would just be nice to know what the ideal 'spot' or spots would be if we wanted to play. Thanks again Cnote for all your help.

Latest posts