• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shaving cream design and Results

LOL. It's implied, but the dye didn't take because he used Rit, and the wrong type of plastic.

Dang, pwnerator beat me to it.

Just me, or is the disc still blank?

Yeah, I was just being a smart a$$. I'm trying it again with a star plastic disc. It's been sitting in the shaving cream bed for almost 24 hours now. Using same dye, but only because I didn't want to just throw it away.

I'm going on the hunt for idye poly soon. I'm thinking about trying traditional dying too.

Yeah, I was just being a smart a$$. I'm trying it again with a star plastic disc. It's been sitting in the shaving cream bed for almost 24 hours now. Using same dye, but only because I didn't want to just throw it away.

I'm going on the hunt for idye poly soon. I'm thinking about trying traditional dying too.

I hate to break it to you but its not going to work with star either. GL takes dye just as well or better than star. Its the old type of rot that's the problem not the plastic.

Ah damn newfangled rit dye, The pre 2012 rit and iDye Poly work really well!

I just got some Needle tipped bottles for doing some dyes, it should really help with getting some tighter designs (my last bottle had way to big of a tip).

IMG_20130421_083635_zpsa3260f79.jpg

I forgot to take a pic of the design first:\

This was my first shaving cream dye and I was too excited haha

Very nice job! I tried with a white vector last week and found out the hard way that RIT sucks! I now have some idye poly and some more blank MVP's coming in the mail right now. Hope they turn out as good as yours.

Lat. plastic is awesome

tried both GL and AIR opto and they came out great!
the GL took the best, Both sat for 11+ hours

Attachments

• STRIKER.jpg
    STRIKER.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 373
  • AIR BOLT.jpg
    AIR BOLT.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 351
Nope I started with a R-Pro Pig it came out alright,Then an ESP Comet
and just kept trying different plastics.
just figured the worst that would happen was it didnt take and some lost time
But so far Lat.64 GL ,ESP and Star takes best the other disc is an opto AIR and it also took pretty good

So, I was making breakfast for my daughter and I this morning. I started wondering what the pattern would look like on a disc while I was stirring her oatmeal. Has my addiction to disc golf reached another level now?

So, I was making breakfast for my daughter and I this morning. I started wondering what the pattern would look like on a disc while I was stirring her oatmeal. Has my addiction to disc golf reached another level now?

Yes, it has, but fear not. Food has been used before.