• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shaving Cream Marbling Tutorial Video

I used the RIT liquid dye on some ESP and Neutron plastic, left it for 11 hours and was severely disappointed when I saw the results..Nothing but some very subtle ghost lines:wall:

I couldn't find any of the idye poly so thought I'd give the RIT a try. Guess I'll have to order some online.

Can you give some batch information? Did you try the new stuff or did you have a stockpile of some of the old die?

Just asking because I want to try some dies on my Neutron plastic as well.

I'm not sure, First time I ever bought it or tried to dye a disc. it say CF-05-01 and CF-30-01 and also CB-02 on both. Not sure if those are what you're looking for?

I'm not sure, First time I ever bought it or tried to dye a disc. it say CF-05-01 and CF-30-01 and also CB-02 on both. Not sure if those are what you're looking for?

I don't know, I haven't actually tried any dies yet... hehe. Just know that the new stuff with 12 on it doesn't work. I don't know where to find said 12. lol

it does say 2006 on it but not sure if thats when it was made or batch or just some sort of licensing copyright kinda thing? regardless I'll be using idye poly from now on (when I can find it)!

There should be a number on the lid of the bottles. Or stamped into the top of the box. That is the number you are looking at. Specifically the last 2 numbers and whether or not they have ND after the number. (In the box stuff the ND would be printed on the package inside the box.)

The United Art and Education stores in my area had Idye poly on close out recently. Bought 10 packages for 18 dollars.

What's the best place to get idye poly online right now? I live in DFW TX and can't find it in any stores.

Champion type plastics work. Colors don't pop quite like they do on star type. Also takes much longer. I'd recommend 48+ hours.

Latest posts