• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Short Video at Canoe Creek State Park, PA

Finally, a video of pretty much every round of mine.

How come sometimes we can thread a disc down a 10 foot gap but when we're faced with a wide open hole our discs decide to try new directions to fly?

No doubt! I shouldn't have been able to turn over my OLF that far. :doh:

Here's a picture of hole #3 from the tee that jblough uploaded onto the course site. I forgot to post it before the video. You can see the road down the right side along with the short tee that I was playing from... right next to the road. The basket is between the pine trees at the far end of the fairway.
picture.php

I sometimes play at a course that almost forces you to throw out over the parking lot. I always find that a little extra stressful for me. I am really enjoying the videos thanks for posting them.

Thanks for the support. I appreciate it.

Canoe Creek, Hole #4

I decided to make the video anyway, even though the quality is crap on the 2nd clip. It still gives you a nice idea of how the hole plays. Enjoy. And the stills posted prior to the video are, again, courtesy of jblough from the course page. http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=3696

Picture from Tee.
picture.php

Basket with Tee #4 across the road.
picture.php