• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Skyiron Discs leaving the game

Skyiron Discs

Hi community!

I'll make this short, most players don't know of my company. I've been manufacturing discs for 2 years, I only had one on the market 'Flagship' and was about to come out with a second this coming season.

My work in manufacturing discs eventually led into a full-time gig inside the plastic consumer products industry. Unfortunately, this has led to conflict of interest concerns and I'm going to bow out of the disc manufacturing game.

I won't be returning to this post to answer questions, just wanted something in the dg archives. Keep being awesome dg community, I'll see you on the course.

Didn't DGCR members help with the art on the disc? I remember a thread about it. Sucks their gone. Disc was ok. Good plastic but a very shallow rim and SUPER understable.

I just got a flagship for Christmas, have not thrown it yet.

It's a second run, which did have a new stamp based on feedback from this forum (I think).

It was cool seeing "Columbus, OH" stamped on the back of the disc.

-7086418269715922687_1.jpg

Flagship came out much more understable than intended. That being said, the Flagship I have is a phenomenal roller. So much so that now I need to pick up a little stack of them for my future rolling needs.

I'm anxious to try one out, if it's that understable.