• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Slightly OS throwing putter

Streets I did end up going with the JK Pro Aviar and so far I am loving it. Do you happen to know how quickly the season in?

Unfortunately no...the JK Aviar isn't one I've thrown a lot. If I'm throwing an Aviar it's usually a Dx P&A or a Yeti.

Beats in faster than KC pro, not as fast as R-Pro. So about the same as Dx.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

If you like the feel of the Aviars, maybe give one of the Hybrid "waffle" wardens a go. Alternatively, an Opto or Moonshine Mercy is gonna be pretty OS, or even a Crystal Challenger. All of these are going to have a fairly similar hand feel, but in a high end plastic, will have that added OS it sounds like you're looking for

If you're strictly an innova guy, I would say try to find a Champ Aviar to chuck around and see if that's what you want if the P2 won't work for you

Streets I did end up going with the JK Pro Aviar and so far I am loving it. Do you happen to know how quickly the season in?

I threw a JK for a year and it went from new to very slight turn at 300

Just hit me, why not go to the Innova Disc Golf Pro Shop and get in the limited section a Classic ROC? That is an amazing putter to drive with, having used an older domed DX disc that was new when the mold was just starting to go oop in 2000's. The Current limited/low production Star will help the mold stay at the right spot longer. Dome that is good for the Classic ROC is the average/standard dome Shark one.

I think Dave Feldberg might agree, that thread title describes the Sinus to a t.