• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played Bradford with a friend yesterday. I started off a little rocky and by hole six I was 5 over and my friend was 1 over. But then I started to settle in and play par golf. A bogey or two combined with a few birdies later and we're all tied up at 4 over on 18.

This hole is about 320 or so up a 20 degree incline. At about 300 there is another hill going up a 70 degree incline about 30 feet. There are wood to the left and the basket it up on the hill to the left.

I usually put it at the base of the bigger hill and use my upshot to get to the top of the hill for a par.

I was up first on the tee. I threw my new MVP Inertia which had been working well all game. On this throw I threw it way to low and it hit about halfway up the first incline and to the left just outside the wooded area.

My friend put his at the bottom of the hill about 20 feet from the pin.

I pulled out my MVP Servo and let rip a giant hyzer from 175-200 feet out.

CHAINS! BIRDIE!

My buddy misses his birdie and I win by one shot.

That was one of the shots of my career. I've only got one ace but that was right after a round so didn't really count. This wasn't an Ace but it was the farthest shot I've ever hit during a round and it was on the final hole in a tie game. I felt like I just won the Super bowl!

Played Rocklin DGC yesterday and shot -1 for the round. Not too bad, becoming a consistant par or just under par player for that course.

i started off on pace for a personal course record and then managed to totally screw it up with my putting/driving once i lost feeling in my fingers. i can't wait until it's warm again.

the wind was crazy. i flipped my star fb a few times. didnt throw it low and hard enough. hornet was a life savor. every shot was basically fb or pd to hornet to kcp aviar. surprisingly got a few birdies but two putted most holes. idk how they did it at texas states, give me hard wind and my game is destroyed

Yeah, I had a tough time up here too. It didn't help that my driving form is definitely off. I'm itching to get to an open field and figure **** out. This is really frustrating.

My round today started out poorly but I managed to light it up a bit on the last few holes to end up mediocre.

Certainly better than starting out hot and then blowing it.

I went and played Mt. Lebanon for the first time today. Wind was a steady 25 mph with gusts in the upper 30s. Worst round ever. I have never seen a brand new force flip hyzer into a roller.

I ended up tied with my bud at +16. It doesn't help the confidence for the tourey there this weekend.

My buddy launced a sky hyzer and ended up about 300 ft left of the hole on a 200 ft shot. I threw a buzz at the same uphill shot and it went about 150 ft, stopped, and hovered back to within 30 feet of the tee. Awesome.

I went and played Mt. Lebanon for the first time today. Wind was a steady 25 mph with gusts in the upper 30s. Worst round ever. I have never seen a brand new force flip hyzer into a roller.

I ended up tied with my bud at +16. It doesn't help the confidence for the tourey there this weekend.

My buddy launced a sky hyzer and ended up about 300 ft left of the hole on a 200 ft shot. I threw a buzz at the same uphill shot and it went about 150 ft, stopped, and hovered back to within 30 feet of the tee. Awesome.

I feel your pain. Exactly the same up here except lower about 30 tops, not as gusty. I wasn't paying attention, went to putt out on a 10' birdie putt no less, and casually flipped my disc at the chains. The air popped it up over the basket and 40 feet down an icy slope. Bogey. I was more careful after that and had pretty good success on the approach so i didn't have to worry for the most part, but any time i had to legit putt was straight scary. Made me also decide that I DO need an overstable slow fairway as well as an overstable distance driver. Firebird out, blaze and tsunami back in.

I got my first eagle today. Pretty cool. LaMirada back18 hole 6 Par 4 (about 485') island pin position. Drive into headwind with prodigy d1 proto, upshot with prodigy m3 proto. Made my day. Everyone else seemed pretty stoked too.:)

21 hole Hiller Park
1-7 I was -7
After 10 I was -9
After 21 I was -7 with 14 birdies

I'm not sure if I'm happy or upset. Hole 12 was one of the craziest strings of bad luck I've ever had taking a 6 without going O.B.

I stopped by Blendon Woods before work and played a round with a Cryztal Drone and Neutron Envy. Shot a 44 with 5 putts hitting the cage or chaining out. Felt pretty good with my game and was tempted to call off work and go spend the day hitting a few more courses.

Let me tell ya, dry ground, light shoes, no parka, and calm air make a real difference. I had forgotten!

My discs had extra distance today.

figured out what i was doing on my drives.

met up with some old friends and played doubles, finished 6 under . . . we had two easy deuce putts to take over the lead, the people in 1st were -7...and i doinked them. -____- after having a solid putting round, too.

it was fun, though. i canned a putt from about 80 feet and i drove well for the most part. so much easier when you don't actually have to putt. ;)

Like a steaming pile of dung. Not exactly how I was hoping to warm up for my first tourney tomorrow.

11 birdies, 2 double bogeys, at Brengle terrace Park, most birdies I've had there, unfortunately not my best round. Playing good after my best rated tournament at Yucaipa last weekend. Good times. :) 30 ft putts are starting look pretty close, like 20 footers used to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts