• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Some New Plastic

Nerdboy

Bogey Member
IMG00301-20100301-1952.jpg

IMG00307-20100302-1827.jpg

IMG00309-20100302-1828.jpg

Great stuff! The first pic is tough to see, but the BOC disc is PHENOMENAL. Looks like glow plastic, is it?

Nice Mafia Wars disc too, really POPS! I love the abstract line effect you got there, have to figure that one out.

Thanks guys. The BOC disc did turn out good. I find lately that I have to start from scratch to digitally make something close to what the customer wants but that will not get screwed up in the dye process. I guess I knew I was going to take some crap from some ppl about the mafia wars disc. I've never played the game- it was what the customer wanted. I was just showing it for the technical aspects of dyeing. :) money is money. BTW- the top disc is something a friend just showed me. It looked like a bowling ball- I've been studying the picture trying to figure out how they did it. There's glitter and it looked saran wrapped- it wasn't a disc to be thrown tho- very stiff and brittle, almost shellacked

Great stuff! The first pic is tough to see, but the BOC disc is PHENOMENAL. Looks like glow plastic, is it?

Nice Mafia Wars disc too, really POPS! I love the abstract line effect you got there, have to figure that one out.

yes bennett- glow plastic. and the lines are just the saran wrap technique and I pulled the plastic a bit. Also, the dye time on the black was really short- like 5 minutes.