• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Some tips maybe?

Stay more balanced on the rear toes, don't let your rear heel touch the ground. Bend more at the hips so your spine tilts forward toward the toes. You can also brace harder on the front leg and clear your front hip back increasing hip speed instead of continuing the hip moving forward throughout the throw and finish. Your arm swing is bit over the top/off plane, so your trajectory is really aimed at the ground instead of out to the apex of the flight. Part of that has to do with your balance/shoulder and your arm/disc not maintaining the same plane from start to finish. Try letting the throwing shoulder drop loose into the backswing so your reachback is lower and pull through even or to a slightly higher finish.

Today I tried to develop my mid range throwing style to my drive. The result: Much more consistent driving right away and now the "rip point" is right as I ended up with my pointer finger bleeding:clap:

I know that this style has some things I could improve but at least now my driving and shorter shots are based on pretty much same technique so that's a good thing I guess. Also, I'm pretty confident that I'll hit 500" At the summer.:thmbup:

I'm pretty sure you can already throw 500". :rolleyes: