• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Somewhat Overstable Fairway driver

d2NGThV.png

Sorry man, I think you messed up with hotlinking that last image and it's showing up as your built PC.

Was making a corny joke. Or did the image hotlink fine for everyone BUT me? that would be wild!

Has the OP come to any decisions? I'd love to hear if you bought/tried anything out! :)

I am going to start out by trying a Star Teebird and a Glow Champ Gazelle. Then decide if I want to get a Champ or GStar Teebird.

Sounds like you made a decision on this, but I'll throw in my 2 cents anyway. Star teebird is a great disc and good choice, but mine got replaced by a glow QJLS recently. The glow I got is nicely beefy, and just a tick less fade than my star teebird, with a tiny turn at my 300-320 power. Just a thought in case you want to try another option.

I got to play a round with my Glow Gazelle today. It is exactly what I was looking for.

I got to play a round with my Glow Gazelle today. It is exactly what I was looking for.

Gazelle's are sweet discs lost in the shadow of the TB. If you find one of the JL gazelles I would pick one up as well they are a tick more OS than the CFR gazelle. You may like them.

Also if you ever sell your gazelles there is a stack of people wanting them lol.

Gazelle's are sweet discs lost in the shadow of the TB. If you find one of the JL gazelles I would pick one up as well they are a tick more OS than the CFR gazelle.

What is a JL Gazelle?

Jolly Launcher. The proshop had Circle stamp champ gazelles in that plastic. What is a little easier to find though, are the double eagle x-outs in that plastic.

If a teebird is not overstable enough the fd2 is the perfect not so overstable overstable fairway. Its like a beat banshee