• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SOUND OFF: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good: Played 36 holes yesterday, the first time in a week.

The Bad: I discovered it was difficult to play well with many layers on.

The Ugly: Big ice storm last night brought many trees/limbs down. Also, there is no good looking weather in the near future so it may be awhile before I get back out to the course.

The Good
Its snowboarding season and we just got a ton of snow

The Bad
Haven't played disc golf in over a week

The Ugly
Last time i played i really wanted to and it was terribly muddy and part of the course is on a hill and we all kept falling constantly

The Good
I live in Florida and can play all the disc golf I want. I also am in Orlando for the Holidays, there are a bunch of new courses down here I don't get to play often.

The Bad
I didn't play today and am not sure when I'll be able to again.

The Ugly
I have to take out the transmission on my jeep because I don't have a job/money to have someone else do it and since I'm in Orlando I don't have my bike and can't ride it to the closest course... hmm the closest course is soooo far away...

The Good
The weather was nice enough, and I had the whole day off so I got to play several rounds of DG for the first time in a month plus I hit some new courses today.

The Bad
My play after not having thrown for a month :eek: ...

The Ugly
my score

even though it was a rusty day, playing some new course was great :D

The Good: I shot under par for the first time in my DG life last week. I'm getting a PDGA membership for my birthday in about a week and a half. Christmas wasn't depressing this year.

The Bad: I can't play DG every day.

The Ugly: A 20 yr. old knee injury is starting to remind me that it's still there, my pivot leg.