• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

South Alabama PDGA?

Ed McGovern

Hey all, My sister lives in Foley Alabama and I want to play in a nice PDGA tourney in that area this summer. I'd like to plan a vacation around it. Unfortunately when I search for tournies I don't know the area well enough to select something close to the orange beach area.
Any locals that can recommend a well run/ attended tourney close to orange beach?
Thanks, Ed

Hey all, My sister lives in Foley Alabama and I want to play in a nice PDGA tourney in that area this summer. I'd like to plan a vacation around it. Unfortunately when I search for tournies I don't know the area well enough to select something close to the orange beach area.
Any locals that can recommend a well run/ attended tourney close to orange beach?
Thanks, Ed

https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments

You can filter their event list by distance from a zip code...

You are going to find most tournaments in that area posted HERE. Some of these events are also PDGA sanctioned. The tournament listed in Pensacola isn't too far away.

So have either one of you guys played in the Orange Beach area? I can find plenty of tourneys, but I'd like to play in a nice one on an interesting course. Some insider info would be appreciated

Latest posts