• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Champ Pigs (or Glo)

I was thinking that number was closer to 10% or 15%. Either way, the people who have asked to get a number on the list will be contacted by me or another Pig fan if/when Innova produces Pigs in anything but r-pro plastic.

Personally, I am planning to buy more than the number I posted because I have some friends who don't use DGCR that would love to spend some $$$ on pigs produced with good plastic. These customers would easily make up for the 10--25% who don't follow through with their promise to buy here.

As stated several times in this thread, we only represent a small fraction of Innova's target market. I would certainly hope/trust that they already understand this as well. :thmbup:

The longer the wait the more people will bail at the end. The guys that jumped on the list months ago may have changed their mind by now. Speaking from personal experience.

But yeah, I'm sure CFR Champ Pigs would sell at tourneys.

Hey Roman, don't rain on our piggy parade unless your rain = Glow Champion Pigs. ;)

I'm not raining on your parade just letting you know what to expect :p I'm all for it. Hell, if they ever come out I might buy a couple for fun.

a lot of people have a defeatist attitude toward life... so what if they never run champ pigs? it'll be a bummer but it's not going to affect my life in any substantial way.

i just really don't get everyone saying that since it's not likely we shouldn't even try, if that's the way you go through life have fun never dreaming big and never seeing those dreams come true.

a lot of people have a defeatist attitude toward life... so what if they never run champ pigs? it'll be a bummer but it's not going to affect my life in any substantial way.

i just really don't get everyone saying that since it's not likely we shouldn't even try, if that's the way you go through life have fun never dreaming big and never seeing those dreams come true.

There is no try.

images

I'm still eagerly waiting. If they ever make these I want to order a couple more xg champ valks and another star whippet-x at the same time. i need to make my proshop orders worthwhile cause last time I got charged over $100 in shipping and customs on 8 discs. these will be worth every penny though

I am trying to have a PDGA event here in SJ the week before the Masters Open and I may be able to add 200 discs to the order. I can't commit but hey its a thought, plus I need them sooner rather than later. If/ when I can confirm the tournament Ill let you know because we all want the Champ Pigs here.

I am trying to have a PDGA event here in SJ the week before the Masters Open and I may be able to add 200 discs to the order. I can't commit but hey its a thought, plus I need them sooner rather than later. If/ when I can confirm the tournament Ill let you know because we all want the Champ Pigs here.

sounds like a plan

Have you already contacted Innova directly? If not, please do so.

I would certainly hope/trust that 1 request for 200 in addition to what we already have on this thread might be enough for the decision makers at Innova to take another look at CFR/Champ Pigs. :thmbup:

Have you already contacted Innova directly? If not, please do so.

I would certainly hope/trust that 1 request for 200 in addition to what we already have on this thread might be enough for the decision makers at Innova to take another look at CFR/Champ Pigs. :thmbup:

As soon as I can firm up my tournament I will be calling and asking for all these Pigs.

INNOVA, we represent a small fraction of the community that purchases your discs on a regular basis.

As of 1/11/2013, we would like to purchase 351 Champ Pigs. Is this enough for a CFR or regular production run???
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

UPDATED LIST - Please check to see if you should be on the list and are not, also make sure the number I have you down for is correct. Thank you!

New013 - 7
Booter - 1
Michaelmove - 1
Digital - 2
Nowski - 2
thugjitsu - 10
Huk Finn - 2
Dfwdscglfr - 2
georgesummers - 5
BENFTS - 3
VeeAreSix - 5
jkdisc - 1
Osmo - 2
jlh900 - 2
jasonc - 4
Atrainwrecker - 2
tomsdiscs - 2
prototype - 1
pdiddy71 - 1
chain-addicted - 1
jpacetime - 5
deafdgolfer - 4
jenb - 1
jmoney - 4
njdevilsphan - 5
BillTard - 1
natural born deaf - 2
Prototype - 2
Gangstar - 5
QuinnAA199 - 2
VyZx - 2
JR Stengele - 1
GreggStone - 1
Cyoda - 5
austin234 - 2
DiscLizard - 2
bradcrow - 3
Jmitch - 4
Burritotoes - 3
PuttyMcPlaidPants - 3
neilz4 - 2
allurex - 3
Ripper - 2
codus1984 - 2
'cjc - 2
Huk Finn - 3
Bender - 1
Rocaholic - 3
jtreadwell - 2
thugjitsu - 9
GEChurch - 10
wwchart - 3
Bangchains - 2
tbird999 - 2
Dr.Disc - 10
La flama blanca - 5
maddmatt - 5
pacanova - 4
JR Stengele - 1
Bobby Lewinski - 1
Banger of Chains - 3
Sagecoast - 2
Hyzer's - 3
nuggsfan9 - 2
drkstr - 1
pablo.diablo - 5
iacas - 3
yangs1 - 3
Sagecoast - 2
dmbrun2 - 3
hyzer1 - 2
Stan McDaniel - 1
A Gold Piggie - 3
B3NDER - 1
BigSky - 4
Mulligan McGee - 1
big_game_brewer - 6
Flick4D - 3
tarel - 5
Arocep - 1
jswoods1984 - 3
iowapat - 3
BraveThrower43 - 2
CarRamRod - 2
Frigobar - 3
Bugz36984 - 3
worldwide - 4
Steezo - 3
Rastaman - 2
tampabay - 2
djschnabel - 1
Schleppy - 2
JLudlam - 3
burdphil - 1
thcdisc - 2
fliphyzer - 10
Sir Puttsalot - 2
KDFrosty - 3
aothiom - 3
bbutch - 5
Feezer813 - 3
AndyJB - 2
Jaysus - 1
burdphil - 1
Golden_Eagle - 2
Titanic_Sinks - 2
Schleppy - 1
Eco81 - 2
hipster - 2
Recant - 3
Subwire - 1
wilsondl - 4
simplepmart - 3
jksenior - 3
lemonadestandguy - 2
Stankyjahnke - 3
Johnhilley44 - 3
worldwide - 4
theabacus - 2
doctor professor - 3
Buiscutboy - 1

351 AS OF 1/11/2013.

Please don't forget to e-mail the Innova Factory Store here and sign the petition here!!!

Here's the current pig pen of 18. Sorry about the crappy Iphone pic.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pig Pen 2--1-13-13.jpg
    Pig Pen 2--1-13-13.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 24