• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sponsor Effect

My opinion is that you can provide player A with all the luxuries and it would enable them to focus on golf and excel. You could provide the same to player B and he would get soft and lose his competitive hunger.

This.

Growing up in Huntington Beach, California, Paul was always able to train year round in practically perfect weather. Then last year Paul decided to spend the winter in Oklahoma and discovered he needed to practice indoors to stay in top shape.

Ricky, Uli, Catrina and Feldberg spend the "winter" in Phoenix, so technically, they shouldn't need a heated indoor practice facility to practice.

From what I heard, McBeth was the only top pro who got to Columbus early to practice for the Hambrick. Wysocki, Philo and Lizotte were all hanging out in Dayton for most of the week. He was putting in the time at the course, out there practicing multiple throws on every hole while some of the other guys were having fun and playing skins matches for pocket change.

That is why he's the best in the game right now. He puts in the work.

From what I heard, McBeth was the only top pro who got to Columbus early to practice for the Hambrick. Wysocki, Philo and Lizotte were all hanging out in Dayton for most of the week. He was putting in the time at the course, out there practicing multiple throws on every hole while some of the other guys were having fun and playing skins matches for pocket change.

That is why he's the best in the game right now. He puts in the work.

Agreed. That's why you don't see McBeth messing around with the skills comps either. Winning world's is more important to him than having his name on a blizzard boss.