• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

St. Paul, MN -- Fairway Flyerz is For Sale [Twin Cities, MN Disc Golf Retailer]

There's numerous ways to value a business, I used this as only one example. Even taking the high side of the listings annual sales ($250,000 and assume 50% profit margin) and plugging that into that formula, a generous valuation would be $185,000 including the combined $36,000 listed in inventory and fixtures.

The $250K may be too high. But my point was simply that inventory at any point in time may not be a good indicator of worth since it's seasonal.

As a smart businessman, you reduce inventory as you move into winter in this part of the country (white discs in particular) plus he knew he was going to be selling the business for a while.

No offense to Mike, but that shop was always low on inventory.

I'm saying if the inventory value can be shown to be "normal" for that time in the business cycle (company history), its current value is only a small part in valuing the business. If it's abnormal, then the difference may be relevant in either direction.

There are a few different ways to price commercial property. All of the ways I'm aware of show its pretty over valued at $250k being a business name and inventory sale with no real property included. I was legitimately interested until I saw that awful asking price. Can buy an entire office complex just down the road for $100k more

There are a few different ways to price commercial property. All of the ways I'm aware of show its pretty over valued at $250k being a business name and inventory sale with no real property included. I was legitimately interested until I saw that awful asking price. Can buy an entire office complex just down the road for $100k more

So, make him an offer for the price you would want to buy it.

So, make him an offer for the price you would want to buy it.

In my experience we are too far apart for a meeting of the minds to even make a practical offer. Plus I don't see it listed on the commercial MLS seems like side avenues being used to procure the sale.

Yes - and the price per disc is high - and the disc racks are terrible.

Good location though.

^ Every single part of this.

He never really capitalized on that location and those HUGE windows overlooking Rice St were so primed to catch people's eyes. Almost a damn billboard.

I wonder if it's sold or if they same people are involved with the delta cart as Fairway Flyerz...?

If the Delta website is updated (which appears is the case) the carts are there to demo. Might have to stop in and see what's up!

Latest posts