• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Streamline Lift

Emoney

* Ace Member *
Ok. I feel like this disc needs to be promoted more. Streamline Lift 9,5,-2,1.5 are the flight numbers.

The cosmic neutron come out the box with a tick more overstability(-1).

I find these discs to have exceptional glide, a straight tight flight path, and plenty of distance potential.
The rim feels nice and chunky in the hand. The first time i went a bought a disc, after watching my friend throw it. I usually dont care what someone else throws but the flight of this disc had to be in my bag.The best addition to my bag in the past year.

We have alot of tight long fairways in texas and this disc carves up low long lines and has softer finishes than a distance driver. Reminds me of a Beefy champ sidewinder i used to throw wayy back in the day.

I predict we see the overmold sponsored pros throwing these this year.

Who else loves this disc?

I have been throwing the Drift and it has been money for hyzer flips. It flies similar to a FD or Patriot. Would the Lift be a longer Drift?

I got one a few months ago looking for an Inertia type flight. Sweet plasma plastic at 173g but I found it more of a -1/2 flight. I liked it but I have other discs for that slot. Lighter weight with some wear might have been closer to what I was looking for.

If anyone loves 2nd run Alphas but doesn't want to pay up, the Lift is a great alternative. Rim width and depth are the same dimensions which helps it feel pretty familiar.

Bought one when it was first released. Threw a bit, but didn't really click with it.
Put it in the "maybe, someday" pile of discs. Would take it out every once in a great while, but still not clicking.
Last winter I started throwing it around again & we began to click.
Took a solo disc golf adventure trip in February to Cincinnati. Played Idlewild and I was able to carve up the fairways up with my Lift.
Love this disc.

I was into Vultures when they first released. I had 3 FR Z Vulture, didnt realise until i bought them in diff plastic, that they are way beefier in other plastics than the FR Z.

Still was looking for a straight, long, workable fairway driver. The Lift is it. I have a flippier one and a fresh stable one. Great discs for the woods.

I got one a few months ago looking for an Inertia type flight. Sweet plasma plastic at 173g but I found it more of a -1/2 flight. I liked it but I have other discs for that slot. Lighter weight with some wear might have been closer to what I was looking for.

I cant find the Lift in plasma plastic. The number listed IS -2 turn. Are we talking about the same disc?

I cant find the Lift in plasma plastic. The number listed IS -2 turn. Are we talking about the same disc?

Yeah, we're talking about the same disc. The numbers are 9/5/-2/1.5 and mine seemed more like 9/5/-1/2, like I mentioned above. I had to dig it out of storage and it is actually a swirly neutron, not plasma.

I never agreed with the numbers.
A friend of mine, a disc shop owner actually, compared the Lift to a Valkyrie.

I grabbed one of these because I've enjoyed the trace a lot and wanted to get back to a 11/9/7 driver lineup.

I was immediately impressed with the Lift. I really like it for a slight flip up hyzer that just cruises straight. Easier to flip up than a new undertaker and glides better. Definitely more of a finesse disc where the undertaker likes to be thrown hard. It's actually not a huge amount shorter than the trace for me but I'm still learning both. Pushing the Trace to 375 and the Lift easily out to 350

I grabbed one of these because I've enjoyed the trace a lot and wanted to get back to a 11/9/7 driver lineup.

I was immediately impressed with the Lift. I really like it for a slight flip up hyzer that just cruises straight. Easier to flip up than a new undertaker and glides better. Definitely more of a finesse disc where the undertaker likes to be thrown hard. It's actually not a huge amount shorter than the trace for me but I'm still learning both. Pushing the Trace to 375 and the Lift easily out to 350

I would say this is on the money. The Lift is like a more gentle Undertaker. The name "Lift" is very uninspiring but i think alot of people would love this disc if they tried it. It is very comfortable in the hand and easy to throw ,but not flippy at all.

Streamline will soon have a pretty dope lineup.

Trace
Jet*
Flare
Lift
Drift
Runway
Echo*
Stabilizer
Pilot

Count me in! Lift is currently in the bag for the Streamline triple-threat: Trace, Lift, Drift. And the Pilot is my go-to putter.

The lift has been a great, workable control driver and lots of people would love it if they gave it a fair shakedown. It does seem to be more overstable than -2... someone mentioned 9/5/-1/2 and that seems about right.

Count me in! Lift is currently in the bag for the Streamline triple-threat: Trace, Lift, Drift. And the Pilot is my go-to putter.

The lift has been a great, workable control driver and lots of people would love it if they gave it a fair shakedown. It does seem to be more overstable than -2... someone mentioned 9/5/-1/2 and that seems about right.

It's almost hard to quantify its flight. Maybe it's a 9/5/-1/2, but it's notably different than an undertaker. Maybe it's a 9/5/-2/2, but it's quite a bit straighter than a valk/mantis.

I can't figure it out personally, the only thing that I can compare it to is a P Line PD, but it still doesn't take the same power to get that flight. In a sea of speed 9 stable drivers, I think it actually offers something that other companies can't.

I'd like to check out a drift and pilot also. For the drift I tend to use FH shots or Stalkers for that range, so not sure how it could fit in my lineup. I'm seriously considering switching to and committing to a spin putt and the pilot might get an opportunity to get in the bag.

This one actually had a chance and ricocheted off the cave wall behind the basket. The Lift consistently loves hole four at Etowah.

Attachments

• 4798CD84-4D8B-47D0-AE9D-188B7CB401BC.jpg
    4798CD84-4D8B-47D0-AE9D-188B7CB401BC.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 35
Just ordered a proton lift to try, thinking neutron next

I haven't thrown a Lift but it sounds like an Orion LS in Sirius or Quantum plastic.
What are you all's thoughts on that comparison?

I just picked up one of the eclipse lifts a few weeks ago. Man I really love it. It kinda flys like an old innova sline fd for me. Flips up and just goes straight but without the domey profile. I imagine the other plastics are a little less stable since the eclipse makes mvps stuff more stable. Great disc!!

I haven't thrown a Lift but it sounds like an Orion LS in Sirius or Quantum plastic.
What are you all's thoughts on that comparison?

Never thrown those Millenium discs but my proton Lifts fly very similarly to my old beat up plasma Volt, if I some day lose my Volt I know my replacement disc.

Latest posts