• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Surge SS

wilt1

Bogey Member
anyone tried this yet? what you think about it? I love surges, just curious what this might do for me....

thanks-

The FLX one I tried flew like a normal Surge. I would assume that the lack of stability in the SS mold was X'ed out by the FLX plastic.

I throw one, pretty much same distance, but definitely straighter. Very HSS.

Mine seemed stable, but not as much as my esp surge. It's a lot more stable the an avenger SS. It's pretty new though, I need to throw it more.

The max weight protos I threw were nice and flippy, the 167g production model I bought is easily as stable as a Surge...

I'm hoping it beats in well, but it's just not replacing the Rogue in my bag because it's too stable for that role.

I just picked up one of these, and I've really been loving it. It doesn't seem a whole lot different from my ESP Surges... my 168g appears to be a little less LSS, but a little more HSS. My FLX Surges always seemed a little shorter than the ESP, but I haven't noticed that to be the case with the FLX SS.

I like 'em.

how does it stack up against the FLX XL? Both in FLX plastic with similair stability ratings, im curious....