• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

SW Ohio Weekend Warriors

Tony and I played last night. He would like to play Armco this Sunday. Right now the weather doesn't look good but I'm hoping we can do that. I want to get my 2nd round in there.

Tony and I played last night. He would like to play Armco this Sunday. Right now the weather doesn't look good but I'm hoping we can do that. I want to get my 2nd round in there.
I'm gonna try to be there.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

I dunno the weather Sunday might be iffy. My afternoon Saturday just opened up so I would like to squeeze in a round about 2pm somewhere.

I might be getting to Monroe but if I do it'll be closer to 6:15. Might have to cancel also.

Sunday looks nice. Celebrate Easter the American way, by golfing. 2pm at Mt. Airy?

I was also thinking we should probably start planning trips if we're going to get out to some places this year. InnocentCrook has kindly offered to host us at his course and I would very much like to play it. We've also got good company down in Louisville and there is always Banklick and Idlewild just an hour away.

Idlewild should definitely be on the short list, before it gets hot

Airy on Sunday is a possibility for me

Let's plan on Idlewild for the following weekend maybe?

Russell, you need to check out Armco, you'll love that course.

Let's plan on Idlewild for the following weekend maybe?

Russell, you need to check out Armco, you'll love that course.

I am traveling the following weekend but wouldn't mind playing Idlewild before June when it starts to get really hot, humid, and nasty.