• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Team Hyzer Bomb Sponsorship!

6175148585_014b4a17a0.jpg

I love this shirt! :hfive:
That's really Marty.

any chance you will be doing L/S drifits at some point? I wanted to get a t-shirt but it's getting colder quick and i wouldn't need it til spring at this point. still might get one though...

Yes sir! Pre-orders for several shirts will be up in 1-2 weeks.

Long sleeve is on the agenda along with new styles and logos.

cannot wait to see if i get picked, hopefully, im a young kid with a huge dream in disc golf! by the way your designs are awesome!!

Email sent. Fingers crossed. If I get sponsored my wife won't think I'm a loser. Then I will get to play more tourneys and wear your gear at them!

Thanks for the chance.

Aww man you can't put that pressure on me from your wife! Haha

Thanks for the overwhelming support from everybody so far! This has been fantastic. Even though we are still allowing time for more applications, we feel we would have 5 solid candidates to pick now! We will start the interviews and narrowing down process shortly after!

That Shirt is so sexy ^^ Specialy since I wear the same beard :D

Are there any chances that you sponsor people in europe ? :D

Whether I end up in consideration or not this is a pretty cool deal, so thanks for doing it. If I do end up for consideration I'll promise to be a great ambassador for you, and will sport the duds in the eventual stand-still technique and distance videos I'll be making. I'll also be playing my fair share of events this upcoming year. Hopefully Hyzer bomb can help make it a great one!

Sent...u need a chick on the Hyzer Bomb Squad...just sayin!

I'll even sport the shirt with the dude on the front...his sunglasses my pop out a lil more tho...lol.

That Shirt is so sexy ^^ Specialy since I wear the same beard :D

Are there any chances that you sponsor people in europe ? :D

Sorry, for our 2012 season we are just rolling with the USA. Who knows what 2013 holds! I'm shipping some orders to Germany already so you can still order!

Sorry, for our 2012 season we are just rolling with the USA. Who knows what 2013 holds! I'm shipping some orders to Germany already so you can still order!

Heck ya, you are! Any idea when it will be ready?

when will the team be decided?

We will stop taking application Friday. And start narrowing down the field. Soon after we will conduct interviews. This is for the 2012 year so we have sometime but hope to fill the team by mid to late November.

Heck ya, you are! Any idea when it will be ready?

I ordered the shirts and will have them ready to print this week. Should ship next week!

I'm really excited to hear back from this:thmbup:, I just started college this fall, and this sponsorship would be just what I needed to boost my competitive disc golf season next year, since I won't have all the funds available I did this year.

Last edited:
Obligatory hey i emailed you post. On a more serious note thanks for giving us regular guys (and gals) a chance for sponsorship.

Obligatory hey i emailed you post. On a more serious note thanks for giving us regular guys (and gals) a chance for sponsorship.

Yes sir! I wish we could sponsor more than 2-3 AM players. But if all goes well, we will pick new people next year! At this point we have had over 150 submissions for AM spots and 25 for Pro. That is a ton of emails btw... in addition to several people buying shirts!

We might end it early as in tonight! I don't think anybody that has already submitted an application would be opposed to that right?? The group we have is solid!

We are meeting up as a staff Friday night to start phone interviews! No hard feelings if we don't call you within the two weeks. We still love you!

Latest posts