• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

THANK YOU MikeC/thediscgolfvids!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChuckinPutters

Par Member
After watching a few of his videos on form, putting, grip, etc, I had the urge to throw some plastic :). I proceeded to go play at a local course and I played the best I ever have in my life!!!! It's like a lightbulb went off in my head and I just can't thank Mike enough. Thanks Mike!:hfive:

I too must say that I enjoy watching Mike's vids. Quality is good and the disc golfer too. Keep them coming Mike!

I too have learned a lot from MikeC's videos. Be sure to subscribe to his channel @thediscgolfvids on YouTube.

I like the Volt videos he put up, and it's like " oh I threw this together," and it is awesome video technically and ideally.

:clap:

If you're reading this...watch out, Prerube:)

Mike has a cannon and good taste in music. Makes for cool videos.

He also looks like me from certain angles and in one video he's wearing a shirt that I have...freaks me out a little.

those are some good videos, but mike whats up with the swamp? i think his lair might be located near by.

Agreed, mike c's videos are great. His backhand seems very stiff but he manages to blast them incredibly far out there.

Just recently after playing for about 8 months and watching numerous videos and reading countless articles and feeling like I had decent form, I watch a few of his videos and everything clicked. I took all my wide-rimmed high speed drivers out of bag to force myself to stop throwing flex-shot after flex-shot for D. After about a month of only throwing fairway drivers and below and concentrating on my form, I can throw my eagle as far as I was throwing my destroyers (about 350-375) and I can finally throw my putters and rocs off the tee reliably. Pretty much everything about my form and game has improved after those videos.

Glad you'ved found them useful! If there's anything you'd like to see videos on let me know. This spring I want to do more instructional videos, I think I could do a better job with them.

One video I thought about doing was just throwing all of MVP's molds back to back doing different throws, sort of like the shock video field work section I recently did. It could be a useful way to observe the differences between the molds I would think.

those are some good videos, but mike whats up with the swamp? i think his lair might be located near by.

First quiet and secluded place I thought of. Feels weird enough talking to a camera, even without dog walkers etc. staring at you like you're crazy.

Mike C, thanks for taking the time to make the videos. I found the instructional vids early on and I've watched them several times. Would you mind sharing with us what you record with and video editing software and how you setup/work/move the camera? Or a link if you've done this already. Thanks and keep up the good work.

please keep it up mike. As a new player, these vids have stepped my game up tremendously, especially concerning backhand distance and accuracy. Thanks a bunch

Latest posts