• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The DGCR Mold: Let's build a disc!

Let's just make everything in glow championish plastic. Gummy stuff. How about something really understable. Not flippy, just a nice long turnover disc. Like a beat teebird.

I was hoping something would come out of this. In my opinion it might be better to just make something like a larger diameter Polecat that is a touch shallower. It wouldn't have to be the best flying disc of all time, but if it has good glide and a fair amount of stability(as in straight with no fade) I could see people using it.

If a disc can be made that people like then there might be enough money made to cover the cost of making some different discs that need more testing and tweaks to get right.

I think a wraith type driver would be awesome just cause is so versatile. My other thought was a small diameter mid like a kaxe but a bit more os

I like the idea of a driving putter that is slightly overstable - a go-to approach/driving putter - I have the specs and drawings but mainly its a pipe dream - if anyone actually has means to go about designing a disc let me know - I am interested - quite a bit

Can we get these stickies removed? There are what, 5 stickies up here??

I would definitely buy one, no matter what it was. I'd be more apt to use it if it were a mid or putter.

How many people are still interested in making this happen? Do we have enough interest to get thi going again?

Me!
You have, assuming the price is about the same as normal market, 3 discs from me alone....2 discs if in the 20 to 30 dollar range.

I know a couple people whom like lids; I will be showing mine off.

ooo teebird lid

i'd buy one. hopefully some proceeds go to tim.