• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The DGV thread (formerly the Asia Open disc thread)

i haven't had any issues with them in the past but i always pay with paypal. i picked up a small stack of pro rhynos from mark 2 weeks ago without a hitch.

Have any of you bought any thing fun they have up right now? I didn't buy any of the asia open stuff but I bought 2 flat glow x out champ teebirds. I have been giving disc golf an effort again the last week or so and I miss seeing some flatter teebirds so I am excited.

I was gonna pick up a couple of flat c-md2s but then I came across a couple of the first run USDGC c-md2s at a tourney this weekend. I'll probably pick a couple up eventually along with a couple of C-FDs

I'm pretty close to buying some if the flat cMD2s. Booter has one that is stable but the glide is better than the last run. It feels a lot like my proto but with the blunt nose. I'll wait to see if I make any extra cash at Players Cup.

Latest posts