• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

adhalla did this for me i like it

yeah i do to he did a great job i left my ionstein at 15's basket at the vet someone got it so this is the replacement

Spider-Man on Z Flash

Thanos on Star Teebird

Hellboy on a Crystal Buzzz

And by he way Frank the Joker can be had, if the price/trade is right.

Attachments

• IMAG0343.jpg
    IMAG0343.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 54
  • IMAG0338.jpg
    IMAG0338.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMAG0346.jpg
    IMAG0346.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 73
the hardware store was having a sale, or they put the blades in the wrong bin :))), but i got 2 100-piece x-acto blades for $15 each :cool: they're usually like $25 for 100 blades.

if anyone wants one of the boxes, PM me and we'll work something out. oh, and they're "x-acto #11" blades, your basic run of the mill blades.

the hardware store was having a sale, or they put the blades in the wrong bin :))), but i got 2 100-piece x-acto blades for $15 each :cool: they're usually like $25 for 100 blades.

if anyone wants one of the boxes, PM me and we'll work something out. oh, and they're "x-acto #11" blades, your basic run of the mill blades.

... Kinda tempted.

how do you guys go through so many blades? your just cutting vinyl/contact paper. I have probably done 20 or so on one blade and I notice very little difference. Are you guys really pumping out that many hand cut dyes to go through blades so quickly?

o i c. yeah, paper will definatly dull them out quickly. just about done with my late entry octhrowberfest dye btw. well, i shouldn't say that. basketball season just started and coaching is going to suck up a bunch of time... but STAY TUNED!!!

how do you guys go through so many blades? your just cutting vinyl/contact paper. I have probably done 20 or so on one blade and I notice very little difference. Are you guys really pumping out that many hand cut dyes to go through blades so quickly?

i use a new blade every stencil just so my tiny pieces are cut nicely. plus, 100 blades for $15 bucks...that's like 15 cents a piece.

Man, if I was still doing my wood mosaic work, I would buy your USED blades from you A_P. I used to use those things until they were dull like a butter knife. :) Very nice dyes lately by the way.

shizz, i have like 250+ used ones that are just sitting there...i can't bring myself to toss them because they're still really sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts