• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My First! Simple, but as they say...walk before run.
IMAG0363.jpg

When I go to upload a pic it asks for the 'URL'....not sure how to load a pic URL....thats how I got the mega sized pic above...any help would be appreciated...

my first dye also...check mine out....my outer ring bled but i tried to get to detailed on the first one....I love your's though, the logo looks great through Champ plastic on a bright sunny day.

Thanks! I left an outer ring off just because that's where the disc glows the most. Mine's on a red cryztal Buzzz, and that color is just...flourescent...

My First attempt at Dying a disc. Sky Blue FLX BUZZZ from my bag(beat up as you can tell by the image). I only dipped it for 10mins, but I guess the concentration was strong because it got darker than I wanted..
Still came out great though.
I didn't cut the vinyl.. It was a discraft Sticker that I used for this test!!
resizedscf6188.jpg

-Scott Lewis
Hyzer Flip Disc Golf

Hand-cutting this was a pain! My wife liked that stencil from awhile back so here it is on her disc. The marks by the eye are pen that somehow got on the disc. The star plastic sucked it right up.

Attachments

• Laura's Monster.jpg
    Laura's Monster.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.