• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of new ones.

P5201734.jpg

P5211735.jpg

Yellow one is a Z Buzzz and red one is star Valkyrie

Great stuff on here lately guys, I haven't been posting much but I'm always lurking!
Here's a few personals, first is a dye for my five-some of me, my twin, and three childhood friends in Cincinnati. I do a different dye for everyone each year. This one came out great.
5744325399_14149e2f23_z.jpg

5744874040_1881948e22_z.jpg

This is for a friend whose name is mentioned in Ice, Ice Baby. That FLX Nuke is SUPER CLEAR, so he had to get something on it....:doh:
5744325837_9705cde76d_z.jpg

The Hunger Games trilogy Mockingjay. 172 Champ Wraith. The sweet pink line around the rim was already on the disc. I went for the 7 minute dip and ended up giving it 13, so the shading's a bit darker than I woulda liked. This one's in my bag.

Leewaye, what colors are those? I have a similar colored wraith and love the way the yellow showed up. I was trying to come up with good colors. Very Very nice work man.

Leewaye, what colors are those? I have a similar colored wraith and love the way the yellow showed up. I was trying to come up with good colors. Very Very nice work man.

The yellow I'm pretty sure was Sunshine Yellow. The black was a mix of a lot of colors as I had just a little of each left. The shading was the mixed colors with a drop of acetone mixed in. I think it was some kelly green, scarlet, purple, and navy blue, but I'm not for sure.

Just finished this up on my son's 171 Champ Boss. Yes, he can get past 400' with this, I however, cannot. :p

First time using Denim Blue. Seems to work well.

Should we leave it alone or go for another marbling dip on the water?

Attachments

• Boss.jpg
    Boss.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 148
god i suck compared to you guys. i quit! too much work for such a little outcome. keep it up guys i love to see it from yall but i just cant do it to save my life

I could throw that 400' if i stared at it a minute, let the testosterone get flowing and then Bam! (or at least 350') Nice one Leewaye.

Got to visit the LDS yesterday and he was restocked on blank M Ions, white, yellow, orange, and light blue. Also picked up a white Lat64 Havoc, man that's a pearly perty disc.

Banksy's magician's molotov
mm1sDSC_7706.jpg

Shattered Swedish Flag on a Cryztal FLX Drone. Still can't find the right combination of dye to get this lighter blue in a solid super-vibrant dye like the Royal Blue below.....this was done with teal. And the royal is darker in person

IMAG0119.jpg

For a wedding present
IMAG0120.jpg

Last edited:
I love the shattered look LoPan! Awesome job Dan!

Thanks! It's got a same color marble on both colors, to try to give it a more textured stained glass look, but you can't see it unless you hold it up to the light and look for it...maybe I should have just marbled with black...

I won't lie...it took a hell of a long time drawing that vector...

The Hunger Games trilogy Mockingjay. 172 Champ Wraith. The sweet pink line around the rim was already on the disc. I went for the 7 minute dip and ended up giving it 13, so the shading's a bit darker than I woulda liked. This one's in my bag.

You realize now that you have to do the other to Mockingjays now that you've started.

what I've been doing.. All commission stuff, not a lot of fun when there is a deadline.
105760_g.jpg

ZBuzzz
105763_g.jpg

ZForce
105761_g.jpg

Zforce
104994_g.jpg

ZNukeSS FR
104993_g.jpg

ZGlo Stalker

He's excited, so I'm happy.

awesome job on that shattered flag LoPan! musta took a while to vector that by hand!... shouldn't it be on some Lat64 though? ;)

and wish I were at that tourney dave - haven't seen that sweet glaring skull before
(and pm me if you're willing to share that crazy zigzag vector! it seriously pains my mind.. but I guess thats how I like it :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.