• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0363.jpg

stained glass done!

three shots with three different lighting. Really happy with this one. Avenger SS. IN MY BAG, so don't ask if I am selling it unless you are ready to part with some green! ;)

Maybe this will help balance out some of Apothecary's stuff :clap:

Attachments

• cross crown1.jpg
    cross crown1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 402
  • cross crown 2.jpg
    cross crown 2.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 55
  • cross crown 3.jpg
    cross crown 3.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 63
looks awesome, except for those small line bleeds...but i think it works with the overall design

the line bleeds were semi intentional. before i put it in the pan I saw that there would be a seam in each of those areas. I figured I could put more lines in to give a chopped stained glass look around the outside. Now (after many remasks and cuts for all the colors) I just want to throw the thing! So I'm leaving it as is.

oh i know, that would be a pain to mask and remask in between all the colors...i kinda like it with the lines though, gives it character

i just did a dye like that, looked sick as a JPEG, not so sick on the 11x teebird i put it on :doh:

what, no comments on that Opeth "O" i cut out BY HAND! look at those little checkers and all the curly-dids

Status
Not open for further replies.