• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original design on an old pearly Z Wasp.

So pretty in person.

IMG_1030.jpg

lookin for some help here, one of you guys posts a pic quite often but i cant find it now of a disc that was dyed and it says "fuschia rit is the ****" id like to see that pic again, so i can have and idea of color and ask how long that disc in particular was dipped. I know it all varies based on my mix ratio and stuff but i have a beautiful disc and wanna do it right the first and only time lol Its a clearish buzzz and i wanna do it either the neon yellow that we got in the group buy or the fushia. Suggestions? the big thing is that im color blind red/green so it has to pretty much be dayglow bright which is why one of those two colors and with the fushia im afraid of leavin it too long and it gettin too dark

That was el kabong. You can find that pic in the latitude with attitude thread. I believe on one of the last few pages. I don't have time to search for it right now or I would be more specific. Sorry.

Xmas present for my son. It's not perfect, I'll try to tweak it a little yet, but he'll love it anyway. It will replace the Kenny that he lost this summer.
CIMG8647.jpg
[/IMG]

Leadpaint, YES. And again. Please, post more.

thanks, they are not hand jobs...yes that's what i will now call all hand cut discs but me and my friend mike put a lot of work into making it mainly him cause he had to pick it out and we started with a fully cut 12x12 that took the machine over an hour and a half to cut and it's a fast machine. mike spent 4-5 hours picking and adding and removing details it went on disc ok took a bit of work and a lot of pressure to keep our club logo from bleeding out

Iv've done quite a few hand jobs on discs but none compare to some of y'alls hand jobs :clap:

385774_290700684307092_139150426128786_831194_1188799963_n.jpg

star destroyer
makes it seem unbalanced
and one of those dyes that make you feel bad about your snap:p

one small bleed near tail of design grr where it curls up between main and the curled part noticeable in pic but disc looks sweet

ps me and Mike paul do alot of the dyes i post i cant take credit for it all it's a team effort on the design process he's my art guy and getting good at picking vinyl. i deal with the dye and so far am the only one who does hand jobs between us. we will have a lot of hand drawn art coming soon and hopefully some more hand jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.