• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The essential "What's in the mail?" thread.

3 Spitfire Minis arrived
1 Cryztal Avenger SS (route 66 stamp)
1 Cryztal Challenger (route 66 stamp)
1 Champ Shark
1 Star Aviar (aviar and shark to benefit Prerubes school course)

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!

The mail guy just showed up on my floor. C'mon Red Shift Havoc!

Force, a couple omegas, a magnet, a river, a glo aviar, and a yeti pro aviar

Two JK Aviars. Ive thrown KC's forever so its more for testing reasons than anything else.

Red Shift GL is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

attachment.php

Attachments

• redshift.JPG
    redshift.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 394
That is one sweet disc Zenbot I'm jealous

I think I only have a champ coyote coming my way but if any of you want to send me something it would be much appreciated ;) :p

Star Beast with Death Star dye
Orange Yeti Aviar
3 Champ Aviars

Innova Discarrier
Rpro Wahoo, Star Vulcan, Star Spider, Star Kite, Champ Gazelle
I've been stalking delivery trucks from my apt window all day....

I have a Titanic and two Orion LF's that should be here this afternoon. They will be in the air this afternoon around 4:35pm.

ZBuzzzSS
ZStalker
Vector
SSWizard (yeah Im finally gonna try one, I had the guy at GGGT make sure it was nice and soft)

My 4 DX Teebirds look to now be in the mail.

Since my 2 current ones are relatively close in beatness, Im going to take one of those out and add 2 of the new ones in and try to get the beating spaced out, which will leave me one in the sweet spot set asside for emergency spare along with 2 fresh waiting in the wings and I have a couple others also, but one of those is a first run pro Im not throwing and the other is a doublestamp that will probably get put in on a water course.

EDIT: Oh, and I still have a hideous looking champ one that flies pretty nice for champ. It also is a water disc. lol

Last edited:
hoping for some mail today: z putt'r and another vector. Also have a star teerex and an opto riot coming sometime this week.