• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2018 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Simple fix to this, click "unfollow". You are subjecting yourself to this, so you only have yourself to blame.

Unfollow my friends because of one day of ****, that doesn't really make sense. It's not like I'm just following pros. It was just a suggestion not the complaint of the century. I just think they would get more out of it if they stretched it out and didn't bombard people with it. I commented on a couple of them, congrats, etc, but after while i just cruised by them no even looking at who they were. I think if they announced a few a day over the next week or so they will get more promotional worth out of it.

Waiting for Madison Walker to announce a move to DD. I would've thought by now she would had said she was being represented by Innova for 2018... Maybe I'm looking too far in to it?

Maybe she is staying with Innova and didn't realize the non-event required an announcement.

lolololllolololol sorry but this is funny. arguing about instagram posts

Unfollow my friends because of one day of ****, that doesn't really make sense. It's not like I'm just following pros. It was just a suggestion not the complaint of the century. I just think they would get more out of it if they stretched it out and didn't bombard people with it. I commented on a couple of them, congrats, etc, but after while i just cruised by them no even looking at who they were. I think if they announced a few a day over the next week or so they will get more promotional worth out of it.

Announcing the same day has more promo value IMO. It's "signing day" in the same vein that ESPN does with high school recruits (not the same process...but same hype).

It would actually be great IMO if all companies jumped on that and made it a day.

great opportunity to charge a haineous price for an outdated mold that will in no way be anything like the ce stuff greg has acquired.

I'm sure they could work something out, much like the Sexton firebird from all I hear is the closest approximation to an 11x firebird. Readily available eagle-l in that color glow or swirly star with a black metal style your stamp would be money.

In my experience a Sexton firebird is much more like a beat 11x FB and isn't really a replacement for that disc.

While a eagle-L in color glow would be sweet, Gregg throws only the Eagle-X and seems to be pretty locked into older plastic on his Boss' and Eagles.

Lol, just saw some people on FB with the innova style filter for their profile pictures but for Lat64. C'mon guys be more original, imitation is flattery but still. Makes me want to just start to unfollow alot of the DD, Lat and Westside people more so then I already have.

Announcing the same day has more promo value IMO. It's "signing day" in the same vein that ESPN does with high school recruits (not the same process...but same hype).

It would actually be great IMO if all companies jumped on that and made it a day.

Wait for it...

The Spin TV National Sponsor Signing Ceremony Broadcast.

Imagine, Jamie in a tux. :D

Lol, just saw some people on FB with the innova style filter for their profile pictures but for Lat64. C'mon guys be more original, imitation is flattery but still. Makes me want to just start to unfollow alot of the DD, Lat and Westside people more so then I already have.

As if those custom frames are original at all anymore. Facebook made it easier to do now so of course everyone is going to do it. It's a fad that has little to do with one company's team copying another.

Not to derail the thread any further, but aren't most CE eagles the L mold? I know mine is. And there isn't any way to replicate it, but just like the Sexton firebird flies different from a fresh current run champ, they could do something to mimic that with an eagle, which isn't out dated at all.

The L's that are left on disc golf center are all 150g and less.

The Gstar Eagle-L's are great! The plastic actually feels like a gstar/pro combo, and is how i would want all my plastics to feel. It's the only fresh L I've thrown, but you can definitely tell the difference between it and the X's I've thrown. Even at 10g heavier than my X's, it flips up to flat much easier.

Latest posts