• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2022 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

I wonder what Henna and Eveliina is thinking?

All the other top rated FPO now have huge deals. . my guess is that Henna and Eveliina is not even close to that kind of money.

But Kristin DID make the trouble to get over to the US last year, an wow that paid out for her. . .

Sure did. I don't think it was easy to get here either. Kudos to her.

I read that Keiti Tatte will come tour with Kristin this year. Watch out for her.

Ok, so not only Cat and Hailey is in the air when it comes to disc sponsor for 2022. Gannon has now also confirmed that his announcment about new sponsor for 2022 wasn't a complementary sponsor, like a bag sponsor, but a new disc sponsor.

Gannon just announced a 2 year extension with Prodigy. :\

Go to 13:30 for the Q about manufacturers. The only one mentioned was Discraft. Ricky said he's the #1 player this year and shouldn't have to live in Pauls shadow (paraphrase).

Thanks for the link.

Wow...Discraft seems to be playing hardball. I think their willingness to pony up the type of cash to sign Ricky, lends credence to the idea of going after Cat.

Wonder how this thread holds up?

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105733&highlight=discraft+game

Thanks for the link.

Wow...Discraft seems to be playing hardball. I think their willingness to pony up the type of cash to sign Ricky, lends credence to the idea of going after Cat.

Wonder how this thread holds up?

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105733&highlight=discraft+game

I had the impression that Ari was wooed by Discraft and Ricky said no because of Paul. Of course this is not what they said, rather my feeling based on how they said it.

Ari and Ricky certainly didn't pull any punches when it came to Foundation disc golf. They repeatedly slaughtered them for leaking the contract details and "messing with their livelihood" by pulling such antics and referred to them as the "TMZ" of disc golf. Makes me wonder if McBeth knew how pissed Rick was at them, and sold out his shares before the backlash/demise of Foundation took place.

As expected, Kyle Klein promoted to Sky Team with Simon and Eagle (per DM facebook)

Yeah, but are they paying him a million per year?

If not, that apparently means they don't care about their players, according to the internets.

Ari and Ricky certainly didn't pull any punches when it came to Foundation disc golf. They repeatedly slaughtered them for leaking the contract details and "messing with their livelihood" by pulling such antics and referred to them as the "TMZ" of disc golf. Makes me wonder if McBeth knew how pissed Rick was at them, and sold out his shares before the backlash/demise of Foundation took place.

Except the said they heard rumors of five years five million and that Catrina Allen was getting one million total from them..

Honestly, being mad about someone saying it was a rumor they heard is absolutely petty. That stuff was being talked about all over the internet and podcasts...

Ricky needs to be a bit of a big boy living in the big boy sports world if someone saying something like that hurt him.. and it is laughable to say it hurt the livelihood or messed with it.. hilarious.

I like Ricky, but this was just dumb.

I'm guessing the reasons are more financial for Paul backing out of Foundation. If what was said interfered with the negotiations, I would have been pissed. But it seems this wasn't the case.

Dang...where do you find all this stuff. I am just not in the know with all the social media things.

Link us up, man. I want hear Ricky and Ari dissing on McBeth too. :popcorn:

Go to 13:30 for the Q about manufacturers. The only one mentioned was Discraft. Ricky said he's the #1 player this year and shouldn't have to live in Pauls shadow (paraphrase).

^^^
Talking about Discraft and PMB. I didn't listen long enough to catch Foundation TMZ, or maybe another interview.
Dang...where do you find all this stuff. I am just not in the know with all the social media things.

Link us up, man. I want hear Ricky and Ari dissing on McBeth too. :popcorn:

Yeah, man. Time stamp and all or gfto

Yeah, man. Time stamp and all or gfto

I started rearranging a bunch of instruments last night, which so-happened to coincide with Rick/Ari joining in on Smashboxxx, so I tuned in. It was pretty boring for awhile with Ari doing most the talking, but then heated up. I'll layout a few other things that I gleamed from the broadcast.

-Rick will be getting signature molds. He mentioned they will be coming out with a Harp with a thumbtrack (wouldn't say it, but... Piggy clone). He'll be getting a putting putter too, but will be using Harps and Daggers for now.

-Rick is still incredibly PISSED at Uli for using the Raptor name. They talked at length about the importance of branding and then Rick went on a rant about still being angry with Uli about stealing the Raptor name. (Uli is said to be dating Ricky's sister too ***that nugget just for you RU4POR***)

-Ari does Rick's laundry, cleaning, cooking, thinking, branding, sales, bookkeeping and more. A bit of an awkward moment when asked about a contract between them, as they stated there wasn't but Ari thought there should. Sounds like Rick's girlfriend will be helping her out with things while on the road this season

-Rick is still incredibly PISSED at Uli for using the Raptor name. They talked at length about the importance of branding and then Rick went on a rant about still being angry with Uli about stealing the Raptor name.

That is one of the great troll moves in the history of all disc mold names. Glad to hear Ricky is appropriately sour.

That is one of the great troll moves in the history of all disc mold names. Glad to hear Ricky is appropriately sour.

I love this as well. Raptor fits the discraft brand very well as well as Rick's. Not his fault

Last edited:

Latest posts