• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2023 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Had someone not told me the name explicitly earlier I never would have got it from "TSA." I have never heard of Thought Space Athletics.

But that's why you sign Thomas Gilbert, I guess.

Let's see if this is the year he breaks out. I've been waiting for the Great Canadian Hope to win something since the 2020 season got its belated start.

Maybe just some consistent top 10 finishes at big events? He seems like an awesome dude. So I'm absolutely hoping he gets some Ws.

I saw something on FB about Simon going to a Michigan company but it wasn't specified which one. So who could DC trade for Simon?

Simon for Ezra?

Had someone not told me the name explicitly earlier I never would have got it from "TSA." I have never heard of Thought Space Athletics.

But that's why you sign Thomas Gilbert, I guess.

Let's see if this is the year he breaks out. I've been waiting for the Great Canadian Hope to win something since the 2020 season got its belated start.

Maybe just some consistent top 10 finishes at big events? He seems like an awesome dude. So I'm absolutely hoping he gets some Ws.

TSA did sign Matt Bell last year and have a few players like E Oakley as "a few discs in his bag sponsor"

TSA did sign Matt Bell last year and have a few players like E Oakley as "a few discs in his bag sponsor"
I guess I just don't pay attention to who signs with who on nearly a granular enough level to pick up on those things.... But looking at the TSA website just now it doesn't look like they even have a page for their sponsored pros, so without actively following the news when it happens I don't know where I would look to find that out without taking the time to go through their store.

I guess I just don't pay attention to who signs with who on nearly a granular enough level to pick up on those things.... But looking at the TSA website just now it doesn't look like they even have a page for their sponsored pros, so without actively following the news when it happens I don't know where I would look to find that out without taking the time to go through their store.

Matt Bell was sponsored by TSA last year. He finished second to Thomas Gilbert for Canadian Nationals on PEI.

Agree that its not that easy to find whos on their team. . but i think Matt Bell, Oakley and Zoe Andyke was their big names in 2022. . and for at least Oakley it was just a "few discs in his bag" kind of deal. .no idea about Zoe

Yeah they're current pros don't really throw any TSA drivers, curious if big-armed Gilbert will actually throw full TSA or if they'll let him throw Destroyers and Bosses.

Yeah they're current pros don't really throw any TSA drivers, curious if big-armed Gilbert will actually throw full TSA or if they'll let him throw Destroyers and Bosses.

The Synaps i have are OS, but maybe not "big arm OS" and the Animus is a OS 10-speed.

The slot TSA is missing is the OS mid slot

The Synapse definitely have good overstability, what it lacks is glide. A Destroyer is just a longer flying disc hands down.

100% missing overstable mid and an approach disc.

I can't help but think that Paul Ulibarri might be on the move. I know it sounds crazy but a few of his recent instagram posts seem cryptic. Also, why would they release the "once a year Captain's Raptor" for the second time this year? Why not wait until next year if he wasn't leaving? Seems like they had them made and still wanted to cash in on them before he departs.

Latest posts