• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2023 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

SIMON'S NEW SPONSOR!!

picture.php

^3/5 Good on chicken, but prefer other sauces for other meats.

I feel compelled to quote one of my favorite bands, Too Much Joy, from the liner notes of their album Mutiny.

"What would you do if sentient broccoli came down from outer space and asked mankind to liberate our vegetables?"

No idea but I bet I'm going to need a 55 gallon drum of ranch dressing.

If Mint and TSA are able to sign players like Valerie and Gilbert, MVP definitely has the $$$ to pay for Simon.

Mint, TSA , a couple foreigners, a hispanic woman and $$$. Not taking a jab at you or anything, but it's right up your alley.

I am going to double down on my guess that Maria is going to be sponsored by Kavu. Kavu now makes a disc golf backpack. I am pretty sure I saw it in the background of her latest reel on instagram. So I am guessing that she is going to have Kavu as her bag and clothing sponsor.

Here is a link to the bag:
https://www.amazon.com/KAVU-Pacific...=kavu+disc+golf+bag,aps,185&sr=8-3&th=1&psc=1

Maria Olivia made it official today that Kavu is her apparel and bag sponsor for the year.

Gavin Babcock to Discmania.

Matt Schlabach, a Titan Disc Golf owner and USDGC caddy for Gannon Buhr, left Team Innova and has joined Discmania as well. Avery has been designing a course in the Des Moines area where all 3 of these guys live, so perhaps he's been courting them for awhile. Gannon isn't leaving Prodigy this year, but perhaps if Discmania loses a certain someone, they'll make a hard run at the young phenom for next year.

Latest posts