• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you playing in the Brent Hambrick Memorial Open in Columbus, OH this year? If so I'll be having you sign my black McPros.

Hey Paul, how did your dr. appt. go today, 3/13?

You may not know the answer to this one (or have already answered it), but since numbers are so often exaggerated online, do you have any idea of the percentage of disc golfers out there that can throw 300', 400', 500', and 600'. I was just curious. Thanks.

Really enjoyed watching you play today. Great shooting -13 today, congrats!

What happened last night, how do you feel about verdugo?

Give us a review of the course.

Philo won even tho he was blowing up....

verdugo has many short holes and a handful of long ones.
it was my first time ever playing there so playing it blind at night isn't a easy task.

I'm pretty sure Philo Steve and I tried to give it away.

Hey Paul, on the morning of a tournament, what does your warm-up routine consist of? And, how much time do you spend on putts, approaches, and drives?

I'm disappointed you're not going to be playing St Patties this year, but I'm with you on the drive, norcal to socal or vice versa totally sucks. Hopefully, I should be able to attend the pro weekend for the masters cup this year.
Good luck in Texas this weekend.
Thanks,

i like to have a small breakfest, I arrive an hour early to put for 15 minutes, drive and upshots for 25 the finish with 20 minutes of putting

Few questions about the playoff hole.

What exactly determines who tees first in a playoff like that?

Would you have tried to run it just like Will if he had to tee first and landed where you did? Or would you have tried to overshoot it a little more just to be safe?

I would have tee'd first since the final round.

The only way i would tee last is if i'm in wills shoes so i would go for it without a doubt

So what runs Of destroyers are you using?

I keep gettin these really crappy ones that keep flipping on me (I guess they are without patent numbers)

Not sure if you have any insight on the destroyers! Want a workhorse one that's nice and stable! Thank Paul!

the New ones are Mean overstable thats whats in my bag right now. also have flippy ones for turnovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts