• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Paul, in your opinion, what is the optimal par on a championship caliber course (i have a poll up in the course design sub forum)? Seems like the consensus is in the mid to high 60's but wanted to get your take...Thanks!

Picked up a McBeth signature production Roc3 today in max weight... best Roc I've ever thrown and this champion plastic feels amazing. Soo obviously not a question, but I'm happy that one of the first discs that has your name on it turned out so good.

So I know you have multiple different putting styles to fit different situations. How did you go about developing the different styles? I'm asking because this winter I've been putting indoors a lot and kinda started introducing another style that seems to also work. I would like to keep both. I find it hard to practice both - one somehow interferes with the other and both end up suffering.

So how do you practice? Do you just have one day when you practice one style, another day when you practice something else? Or do you break it up by half hour segments? I'd like to keep both styles and possibly add a third down the road, but as it is now I'm almost tempted to just go back to the original for consistency's sake.

when i was learning the putting styles i would work on one for about 2-3 weeks so i could really dial it down that way i could always have the in the bag. now that i've learned almost all but the turbo i can now just putt regular 90% of the time and slide in the other putts just to keep it clean and fresh in my mind

I don't know if you have answered this before but why did you say no to the prodigy offer? I personally think you made the right choice sticking with Innova because now you are the face of the company!

they offered me a contract that couldn't compete with innovas and i truly dont think i would switch for 2 discs at the current moment

How much involvement did you have in developing your signature Aviar? You've got your name on some excellent disc. Love the Aviar and Roc 3. Good luck this year.

Dave D madeexactly what i wanted. we had some test runs as the factory store showed but the mcpro is 100% what i wanted

Hi Paul, in your opinion, what is the optimal par on a championship caliber course (i have a poll up in the course design sub forum)? Seems like the consensus is in the mid to high 60's but wanted to get your take...Thanks!

i would say anywhere from 68 to 72 would be awesome.

Picked up a McBeth signature production Roc3 today in max weight... best Roc I've ever thrown and this champion plastic feels amazing. Soo obviously not a question, but I'm happy that one of the first discs that has your name on it turned out so good.

thanks man i really enjoy them i have 3 in the bag already

I saw you throwing at Sunset Park today, why are you so awesome? :p Was honestly disappointed that I wasn't able to play today cause of all the pros, but it was fun watching for a little while.

I saw you throwing at Sunset Park today, why are you so awesome? :p Was honestly disappointed that I wasn't able to play today cause of all the pros, but it was fun watching for a little while.

you could have played i wouldnt have minded. if someone told you you coudn't their dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts