• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] The Return of the Champion Shark

Mild dome I say. Rises up a bit then flat across the majority of the plate.
100_1407_zpsc2329c6d.jpg

100_1406_zpsc0e85945.jpg

I used to throw a champ Shark... until my bag got stolen. My friend still has one from about a year ago that he doesn't throw any more. I miss mine, I may have to take his since he never throws it.

Nice pearly yellows, the shark is a very under rated disc. Mine started pretty overstable and still is deadly straight. Great disc.

The Shark was my first disc, its a great disc that always seems to find it way back in. I guess when it goes back in it the DX will have a Champion friend.

According to the 2013 Innova Catalog, the Shark will be available this year in DX and Star plastic. The Shark3 will only be available in Champion.

According to the 2013 Innova Catalog, the Shark will be available this year in DX and Star plastic. The Shark3 will only be available in Champion.

Was just gona post the same thing. A Star Shark will be a no brainer for me. Love my old DX Sharks.

Strange that McBeth claimed multiple times that the shark3 would be very overstable, more overstable than the roc3, yet Innova seems to claim now that it is just a faster and flatter champ shark.

Strange that McBeth claimed multiple times that the shark3 would be very overstable, more overstable than the roc3, yet Innova seems to claim now that it is just a faster and flatter champ shark.

I would say this is true. Older champ sharks are very overstable compared to the dx versions and even compared to champ rocs.

I would say this is true. Older champ sharks are very overstable compared to the dx versions and even compared to champ rocs.

I have read on many threads that the champ shark was loved because it flew like a nice straight and stable kcpro roc brand new and never really broke in, but was not as popular because people preferred the kcpro rocs feel, break-in, and the "simplicity" of less molds.

Latest posts