• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The VOODOO BACKPACK IS COMING!!!

I feel like Ben Stein from Ferris Buehler's Day Off but instead of asking "Buehler?" I'm over here like "Voodoo?....Voodoo?" I bet there was a set back of some sort, I just checked their facebook page and their last post was for "pre-lim pics close to friday" :'(

I heard some rumblings on another thread that the quality of the cordura on the DD bag wasn't up to par with Grip, Gorilla Boy, et al.

Not by far. It's not even cordura. It's 600D polyester, which is awful material. And 400D Oxford Nylon. Which is popular overseas because it's cheap fabric, but not real big here in the states.

if the DD bag is cheaper it may be a decent buy.

Not by far. It's not even cordura. It's 600D polyester, which is awful material. And 400D Oxford Nylon. Which is popular overseas because it's cheap fabric, but not real big here in the states.

When I read the warranty for the DD bag, it seems like the warranty covers any defects in the material. I don't know if that also covers wear over 5 years of use that tears the material ...

Yikes. I actually don't mind the looks of the thing, I just don't think it would hold up in the WI and MN hinterlands playing winter disc.

Oh man does it come with those sweet zipper pulls lol.

Hey! Were those your zipper pulls on that bag?

I just wanted to thank you for inspiring me to pimp out my bag. The popularity of your paracord work on this site motivated me to accessorize my Mojo. Even made the quick-grab strap and a travel-tag lanyard. Next project is a shoulder stap but I'm not sure which knot to use.

Thanks again.

When I read the warranty for the DD bag, it seems like the warranty covers any defects in the material. I don't know if that also covers wear over 5 years of use that tears the material ...

The DD bag DOES have a limited lifetime warranty. That's something. But there are only two reasons to offer a lifetime warranty. The first reason is that you don't expect many people to need to use it. The second is that the product is so cheap to produce and the profit margins are so high, that a lot of warranty claims doesn't hinder your money making.

I'll let you all make your own assumptions as to which reason this is.

Please

Can someone get someone to close this waste of time stupid thread ?

And WHEN it's time , start another one that says ' The Voodo Bag is Here !"

Thanks , not looking at this anymore .

:thmbup::thmbup:
:gross:

I'm pretty sure I saw Manti Teo sporting this bag

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

wow still no photos.

Did anyone from voodoo actually ever say there would be some photos? Or is this just a bunch a yahoo's like me posting stuff cause there bored at work?

Latest posts