• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Themed Bags

LOL :clap:

Sometimes, it seems like their discs truly are named for things in the MtG universe.

I personally think they should embrace it, and go full magic. No more half magic BS

Raging (Goblin), Shivan (Dragon), Blazing (Archon), (Archon) of Justice..the list goes on..

Sometimes I think the similarities between Disc Golf and Magic the Gathering are way too numerous! I'm happy to know I'm not the only guy thinking of these things.

you could almost inlcude Krate with snakes, but those are spelled krait.

My bad... one more to add to "Snakes in a Bag."

Toward the end of a particularly bad round, one might hear, "I have had it with all these mother****ing snakes in this mother***ing bag!"

Okay, someone had to do it:

The Doggie bag

Wolf
Timberwolf
Swift Fox
Super Puppy
Jackal
Coyote
Bulldog

Toward the end of a particularly bad round, one might hear, "I have had it with all these mother****ing snakes in this mother***ing bag!"

Haha I would shout that after a bad round

Halo themed bag:

Wraith
Banshee
Ghost
Sharpshooter (medal for 5 straight kills with sniper rifle)
Hammer
Scorpion
Firebird (medal for killing an enemy while jet packing)

I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple. Help me out!

What about the halo?

Genius. I almost want to do this just so I can say that.

LOL :clap:

Sometimes, it seems like their discs truly are named for things in the MtG universe.

I personally think they should embrace it, and go full magic. No more half magic BS

Raging (Goblin), Shivan (Dragon), Blazing (Archon), (Archon) of Justice..the list goes on..

I would throw the hell out of a Serra Angel. Yes, I am that big of a nerd.

Halo themed bag:

Wraith
Banshee
Ghost
Sharpshooter (medal for 5 straight kills with sniper rifle)
Hammer
Scorpion
Firebird (medal for killing an enemy while jet packing)

I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple. Help me out!

I guess you could throw a Halo in there...

Latest posts