• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Thought Space Athletics

Could also be Gateway, the one brand that makes discs though them, Full Turn? is not that upfront about the company they work with.

giphy.gif

Full Turn is manufactured by Prodiscus.

I have a Mantra in hand. Yep on the MVP identity. It has the exact same underside mold markers as the Volt I have. Not super familiar with the MVP plastics but this disc has a Gstarry feel and flexibility to it.

plasma :clap:

Maybe the hush hush on who molds these is because its Yikun: Maybe bringing Salient back?

/*insert Justin Timberlake meme here*/

If you are looking at the image on a phone, it looks dull. If I maximize the photo, I can see it is just shadow play.

Just a little hint if you are doing the photos in-house, make sure you are using some type of defuser or soft lighting. Some light coming in from each side would make the colors pop without bleaching out the contrast.

I mean this as constructive criticism, not as a knock.

If you are that sensitive to stuff n this page then maybe you do not belong here as other brands making new discs have gotten much worse responses. Also dumber ones like with in early 2019 with Discmania branching out to other companies having People fear a C line Discmaina disc or others made by Innova would goo oop for Latitude 64 plastics, not even reading the response that Discmania had said.

yeah i've read a lot of your posts over the years and i feel like you have no room to talk. clearly there's no point in arguing with you. are there letters missing from your keyboard?

People are so negative for small new disc companies. These guys have been making cool graphic designs for a while, I used to see their hotstamps show up on Infinite from time to time. Seems like they have a good team of players.

Not sure why people here are in love with Mint & RDG, but these guys get immediately dumped on. Because their PDGA test disc wasn't a great color?

Mint & RDG

Too be fair, Mint and RDG both had active DGCR posters behind those brands. JCass and ZJ have really good reps on the site, so people were probably a little less harsh.

I'm eagerly waiting on being able to try a Mantra. :hfive: