• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ti Stability

ti review:

First Run Buzzz: Orangish ones: straight. Gray: overstable as hell. Colorshift: Middle of the road.

Stalker: All colors... get a crush instead.

Force: Flippy

Nuke: STABLE AS HELL!

Wasp:... don't know.

We did a review of the Ti Buzzz and Ti Stalker, and I noticed the Buzzz to be about the same as my Z Buzzz, and the Stalker to be very similar to its Z counterpart. I noticed a lot of ppl on this thread are seeing their Stalkers to be more stable, this wasnt the case for me. Maybe it is the discs, or maybe it is the throwing motion. But I would never replace my Z Buzzz for a Ti Buzzz....

If you want to see the review here is a link...

http://www.discgolfarkansas.com/videoscategory/reviews/

My Ti stalker is more stable as well so maybe yours is a dud?
It just holds a straighter overall line w/ minimal turn and fade, a slow s line.
Rhbh ...own both discs.

My Ti stalker is more stable as well so maybe yours is a dud?
It just holds a straighter overall line w/ minimal turn and fade, a slow s line.
Rhbh ...own both discs.

Seriously the stalkers I have thrown are firebird's or crush's. Not that useful given it's other qualities, especially if you compare it to understable counterparts.

My ti force is almost nuke os overstable...

I heard of consistency /molding issues with the forces. I have enter thrown mine. I ha e a stalker that looks like gold line. I haven't seen another ti with the pearly streaks this thing has.

Do you guys think the pink ti buzzzes are second run? They came out later and lack the pearliness of all the other ti. They also seem more stable then any of the gggt pre- order buzzzes. Just a thought ....

is your Z stalker broken in at all? used? this would make it less stable than the Ti already.

i actually found the new Ti stability to be pretty consistent with new Z stalkers and buzzzes.

I found my purple Ti Buzzz to be less stable than my Cryztal Z, and my Ti stalker to be more stable than my pearly Z one. I suppose that's pretty much in line with the other thoughts on here. So perhaps this was a useless post. I will say I can put some hyper and good snap on the Ti buzz and it goes up dead straight in the first 30 feet or so.

I ha e a stalker that looks like gold line. I haven't seen another ti with the pearly streaks this thing has.
i have one like the one you are describing. its the nicest Ti ive seen to date and id like to get another one. it would be real nice to get a buzzz like that one.

i won a deep burgundy colored sparkly buzzz that is nice and beefy. i hate the fact i have to weed through all these ti buzzzs to find good ones but the ones i like i really like. its like trying to find a good innova disc.

IMG_10831.jpg

If the stalker is more stable than would it be considering closer to a tracker/tbird?

If the stalker is more stable than would it be considering closer to a tracker/tbird?

maybe a tracker(i havent thrown them much), but it doesnt really have the glide of a teebird. teebird has more distance potential for sure.

my Ti wasps fly beautifully. The 171 silver is dead nuts straight with a nice fade at the end, and the 177 gold has a much hard fade so they compliment eachother very nicely. Im a fan.

my Ti wasps fly beautifully. The 171 silver is dead nuts straight with a nice fade at the end, and the 177 gold has a much hard fade so they compliment eachother very nicely. Im a fan.

yeah i agree, the wasps are money. flat, grippy, and just the right stability.

I completely agree with the stability. My gold TI stalker is stable enough to handle my forehand drives and its 176g