• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

tito's bag

tito

Par Member
2 pro d foci
1 z drone flick approach
2 bar stamp buzzes (flat, domey)
1 pro d xl shorter higher anny drives
2 z preds the older more stable ones
2 pro PDs w/ DGR stamps in var. stages of wear
2 C PDs 167 orange DGR stamp, 175 orange DGV stamp
1 175 beat in star sidewinder for long drives that finish right RHBH
1 nuke esp or 1stRunZ depending on weather since z resists wind better

I"ll soon be upgrading my bag from the crunch box to the competition which holds 20.
...suggestions on what to add/take outta my bag? open to critiques

anybody see where I can fill in slots before I just go adding in more buzzes and PDs when I get the new bag?
I'm thinking a Z Force or stable Z nuke is in order, and maybe a dark colored meteor or gold line fuse for winter.

have a pro d force that was recently returned to me, I've been throwing it on risky shots with good results
that and the d xl are good discs to have around especially on outta town courses with hazards

your bag looks to be in order, the only thing i was going to suggest was an understable mid and then i read you were going to get a fuse possibly, I have a fuse right now and i like mine, its not as touchy as a comet and idk how it compares to the meteor speedwise but i think it may be a bit faster. I love my Z forces, but IMO if you have a pred/PD combo its going to overlap with those a lot. Outside of a mammoth headwind i know it wont be longer than the pd for most people and the pred will only be a bit shorter in a HW only cuz its a slower disc, but its not going to be much shorter i dont think. who knows try one and maybe itsll kick something out of your bag ;)

Now throwing:

2 Yeti pro aviars- fun to throw cuz the release feels great every time...stiff, and I can actually snap em on drives and they won't flip over on me

1 Z drone - now thrown less n less as the z flick takes over duties...strange feeling tho cus my one n only ace was with a drone and I've had some other great memorable shots with em.

2 z Buzzzz - for drives where I have a wide open ace run ..fun!

GL fuse - nice predictable flip - tons of glide- no fade

2 older 170 ish z preds - amazingly versatile, pancakes, thumbers, line drives, hyzers, rollers, you name it they'll do it decently.

162 cfr pd - wind fighting line drives
175 cfr pd - wind fighting hyzers, forehand, thumbers

2 176 z flicks - getting a lot of use. I snap em hard into the wind and they love it. It's like they eat the air and poop it out so fast it propels them through it. Also great for flick approaches. Dependable and Sensitive to my input and I love em for that. Lots of HSS

2 s pds champystar red 175 are my main drivers off the tee, I love them so much. They are straight flyers.

2 star sidewinders 175 one is seasoned and flippy. Blue one is new and surprisingly much beefier.

168 and 175 star destroyers for the bomb shots

And that's it!