• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

too hot? wet t-shirt time!

Ha. A lot of you have to deal with humidity, which I don't envy, but I've already played a few over 100 days his year, and come the middle of June and July our average is well over 100, peaking in the mid 120s. And I have played in that plenty of times.

Anyone here is more than welcome to join me on he course next month.

Aw ma-a-a-a-an, I saw the title of this thread and my first thought was "Is this a spinoff from the 'sexiest woman' thread?" Then I thought "About time!"

Then I read the posts.

:mumble: :grumble: :stagger off in search of coffee:

BZ, you're just still upset that the UCLA Undie Run has been banned.

LOL. Hydrate yourself (not the shirt) more before you leave the house.

I remember playing an AM Worlds in Indianapolis one year and it was funny to me, to hear players from Oregon, Michigan and other northern places complain about the 80 degree humid weather. Side note: I learned at this tournament what a BFO is.

's what we like to call a slurpee around these parts. you might find them at 7-11 stores. my quest this year is to find a grape slurpee. damn crappy flavors!

speedway had them last year, but they replaced there blue ones with the grape, which made me sad (they have blue again this year btw)

and on wednesday played at like 91 and verry humid at league night, it was bad

Latest posts