• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Top 5 places to buy disc golf equipment online

I thought it was a good article, basic and to the point which is exactly what someone new to a hobby (or the internet) needs. When I have researched other things I've found a surprising amount of these types of quick little articles and they have helped point me in the right direction. Compare your article to this... https://www.dgcoursereview.com/dgr/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3944 65 posts many of which are off topic and stores are listed without any reasoning behind them.

If I would second anything it would be to find a good west coast dealer and list that for the sake of shipping times to people across the country. If your are convinced that those 5 other stores are still the best, then make a smaller catagory like "For the west coast guys...".

For a lot of these minor and almost petty critiques remember there is a difference between offering advice to improve something, and wanting it changed around to how they personally would of wrote it. My wife is a professional photographer and she understands that if she posts something online for critique she will have to discard around half of the opinions due to similar reasons.

The main reason I'm writing the articles.
I write for Examiner.com as the cardio fitness writer for the Twin Cities area.
I talked them into starting a Disc golf section to help promote disc golf to as many people as I can. They haven't had anyone writing about disc golf.

I see, keep it up stevep

Last edited:
Hmmm... Leaving PrimeDiscs off this list is a crime.

AGREED!! I recently had my best disc golf purchase experience with prime. got a brand new competition bag for $10 off of any other site (and believe me, i looked at a lot, even cheaper than on ebay) and they had it at my door w/ priotiry mail in 3 days for only $3 bucks. I was amazed that they didnt say 3 days but then wait a few to process the order. I will definatly recommend them to others!!!