• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Towel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aftertowel.jpg

Ok let me add,i'm looking for a towel for disc golf,preferably with some companies logo on it,i could care less which honestly.. :|

Alright,EVEN MORE SPECIFIC.

A towel with Innova,Gateway,Discraft or Latitude 64 somewhere on it..:|?

I have some used bath towels I can send your way. I wont even wash them :D. But are you looking for like a collectible thing or a towel to use. Because if you are looking for one to use you can about 8 microfiber towels, if not more, for the price of one of the Innova Logo'd ones.

I can send a roll of paper towels...

and I can sharpie some logos on it...

Tip: Micro Fiber towels suck. Do yourself a favor and don't buy anything that's made of it. They work great for drying your ****, but they also work well for picking up everything on the course, leaves, twigs, grass, you name it, it sticks.

Tip: Micro Fiber towels suck. Do yourself a favor and don't buy anything that's made of it. They work great for drying your ****, but they also work well for picking up everything on the course, leaves, twigs, grass, you name it, it sticks.

That's why you get the cheap ones :D. After a real rainy/muddy round people always give me funny looks when I just throw mine away. :hfive: T

hey do suck during the winter because I get dry hands and they stick. Too much info?

I figured me being loose in the details would cause this,I enjoyed it,PM your way ian.

how much for the roll of paper towels? Will each sheet have a logo or just the outside of the roll?

if it's bounty get the one with the puppies on it & would be great if you have a discin dog.. Could use to wipe it's feet....

roadtripstuff has some nice paragon DG towels she's selling for $29.50+ shipping....

Status
Not open for further replies.