• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Transfer Paper

42inchdragger

Bogey Member
So tried out a few dyes today (first ones in a year or more). My wife's sister got one of those cricut vinyl cutters and tried some stencil dyes. The transfer paper seemed overly adhesive and was really sticking to the vinyl to the point it was lifting it and what seemed like stretching it. So as you can see have some bad bleeding. Just curious what product you guys are using to avoid this. The stuff I tried was Cricut brand transfer tape.

Attachments

• 8635A7EC-599D-49CB-8E2F-4AF219B99D19.jpg
    8635A7EC-599D-49CB-8E2F-4AF219B99D19.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 70
@42inchdragger can you ask her if she's happy with it and would recommend the cricut?

I'm in the market for a desktop vinyl cutter. Read you comment and wanted to see if you can help me.

The problem with doing research on the internet is that it's filled with garbage hype. That's why
I would like to hear from somebody who actually owns one.

What I've pieced together so far is that cricut has a horrible customer support. Is this true? What
about the software is it still online no changes.

I was lucky when I've found a blog post that said it as it is. Actually it's harsher than you would imagine.
My short list included cameo and cricut. This post cricut maker and silhouette cameo compared was an eye opener.

Good news I got a real review bad news it has put me on the fence. What's your take on it? Any tips are welcomed.