• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] Trilogy JOKERi and Wizard?

Adampowzki

I am switching to a 100% trilogy bag and only need two discs more. I want to replace my ultrium JOKERi and my SSS Wizard. I throw both of them not for putting so I need mostly flight not feel :)

Pure/Harp

I tried the Judge for a while and its a bit too understable for me for throwing. The pure is dead on whatever line you throw it on. Holds annys, hyzers, and if thrown straight, right on it. No fade. Harp is OS, good for required fade or wind.

Pure/Harp

I tried the Judge for a while and its a bit too understable for me for throwing. The pure is dead on whatever line you throw it on. Holds annys, hyzers, and if thrown straight, right on it. No fade. Harp is OS, good for required fade or wind.
You feel the pure is more stable than the judge? That's interesting, same plastic type?

You feel the pure is more stable than the judge? That's interesting, same plastic type?

No the wizard is more OS- pure will hold whatever line you throw it on, wizard will try to fight out of an anny, or will fade. For me at least- my 3 putters are the scale, pure, and wizard.

I am switching to a 100% trilogy bag and only need two discs more. I want to replace my ultrium JOKERi and my SSS Wizard. I throw both of them not for putting so I need mostly flight not feel :)

You _ simply _ cannot _ replace _ a _ jOKERI. The closest thing you are going to find is the Creedo Crosslap and that is not Trilogy.

Why would you want to? Are you getting paid to do this? I don't understand the one brand bags of any type...

Latest posts